In addition to the minimum fish sizes detailed above we encourage our members to abide to the following Code of Conduct, which differentiates between Beginner, Experienced and Advanced spearfishermen. The Code is entirely voluntary.
- All fish as per British Spearfishing Association (“BSA“) rules
- Target a species not caught before
- Maximum 10 fish per species per day
- Target only specimen fish when in the UK and abroad
- Maximum 10 fish per day
- Bass minimum 3lbs or 1.5Kg
Note: EEC law bans the sale of speared fish. (So stock up your freezer!)